AT-600PRO-II può essere considerato la versione ad alta potenza di AT-200PRO-II, con qualche lieve differenza.
Con la crescente popolarità di amplificatori lineari allo stato solido fino a 500W di potenza, si è reso necessario lo sviluppo di questo prodotto,
che venisse incontro all'esigenza della clientela ad un prezzo più contenuto di AT-1000PRO (versione da 1000W).
AT-600ProII Now Available!
Time was, 100 watts was a lot of power. Today, more and more mid-sized amps with 500 watts output are becoming popular. The LDG AT-600ProII is designed for this new generation of power levels.
The AT-600ProII will handle up to 600 watts SSB and CW and 300 on RTTY (1.8 – 30 MHz) and 250 watts on 54 MHz. It features LDG’s state-of-the-art, processor-controlled Switched-L tuner. It will match virtually any kind of coax-fed antenna, including Yagis, dipoles, inverted Vs, slopers, loops, just about anything. It will typically match a 10:1 SWR down to 1.5:1 in just a few seconds. You can also use the AT-600ProII with longwires, random wires and antennas fed with ladder line just by adding a balun.
The AT-600ProII features two antenna ports with a front-panel indicator showing which is in use, and separate memory banks for each antenna. The optional M-600 4.5" analog meter shows FWD (100 and 600W scales), REV, or SWR in Peak or Average. Easy to read LED bar-graph meters showing RF power, SWR and tuner status, tactile feedback control buttons and an LED bypass indicator complete the user interface. Any power source from 11 – 16 volts DC can be used; the AT-600ProII only draws up to 750mA.
Cycle 24’s not going anywhere any time soon. If you power up, LDG’s got your back with the new AT-600ProII. Order yours today.
· 600 Watts SSB and CW, 250 watts on 6M. 250 watts PSK and digital.
· Easy to read LED bar graph display for RF power, SWR and status
. Optional M-600 4.5 inch analog meter.
· 4,000 memories for instantaneous band changing
· Two position antenna switch with memories for each position
· Tuning time: 0.5 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.1 second memory tune
· Built in frequency counter for memory operation
· Frequency coverage: 1.8 to 54.0 MHz.
· Tunes 6 to 800 ohm loads (16 to 150 ohms on 6M)
· For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or and Coax Fed Antenna
· Includes DC power cable.
· Power requirements: 11 to 16 volts DC at 750 mA max during tuning
www.Jameco.com WM1012-760 and 1953663 are compatible power supplies
· Enclosure: 10.5D x 8.5W x 2.5H inches
· Weight: 3 pounds