ACCORDATORE AUTOMATICO PER APPARATI KENWOOD
0.1 to 125 watt power range (SSB and CW, 30W on PSK), 100W on 6M.
- 2000 memories for instantaneous band changing.
- Controlled from Kenwood Tuner button on radio. Powered from Kenwood radio.
- Works with any Kenwood radio that is AT-300 compatible (check your radio's manual).
- Partial radio list: TS-2000, 50, 450, 480SAT (not HX), 570, 590, 850, 870, 990 (and all variants).
- Tuning time: 0.1 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.1 seconds memory tune.
- 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage. Built-in frequency sensor.
- Tunes 6 to 1000 ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M), 6 to 4000 ohms with optional 4:1 Balun.
- For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or any Coax Fed Antenna.
- Optional external Balun allows tuning of random length, long wire or ladder line fed antennas.
- Includes Kenwood interface cable. Ready to use right out of the box.
- Small Size Enclosure: 6.5L” x 6.5W” x 1.5H”.
- Weight: 2 pounds
* Note for use with TS-480HX: Kenwood has programmed the 480HX so that if it detects an external tuner, it will limit the RF power to 100 watts. It is not modifiable as far as we know. While the KT-100 can be connected to the 480HX, the radio will never transmit more than 100 watts. We would normally recommend the LDG AT-200Pro for the TS-480HX if the full 200 watts is required
Nothing beats the convenience of a dedicated antenna tuner. Matched to your specific rig, you just press the Tune button on the radio, and the rig and tuner do the rest: reduces power, transmits a carrier, automatically matches the antenna to the rig, then restores power and mode. LDG makes several dedicated tuners using its unique and highly efficient tuning algorithms that will match virtually any coax fed antenna in seconds.
Kenwood makes some great radios; here at LDG we love our Kenwoods, but when they stopped producing the AT-300 tuner, they left us high and dry with no dedicated tuner for the entire Kenwood line. So if you have a TS-2000, TS-50, TS-480, TS-590 or any Kenwood rig that is AT-300 compatible (check your radio's manual), you’re just out of luck to get an AT-300 tuner. Of course, most any LDG tuner will work just fine with a Kenwood rig, but wouldn’t it be great if you could use that Tune button on the radio, which Kenwood orphaned when they deep-sixed the AT-300?
LDG’s new KT-100 serves as a dedicated tuner for Kenwood radios: just press the Tune button on the radio. The LEDs on the front panel indicate tuning status, and will show a match in seconds, or even less of you’ve tuned on or near that frequency before; the KT-100 has 2,000 memories for instant recall of the tuning parameters for your favorite bands and frequencies.
If you have an AT-300 compatible Kenwood radio, you can simply plug the KT-100 into your transceiver with the provided cable; the interface powers the tuner, and the Tune button on the radio begins a tuning cycle. The supplied interface cable makes the KT-100 a dedicated tuner for most modern Kenwood transceivers. This includes: TS-2000, 50, 450, 480SAT (not HX), 570, 590, 850, 870, 990 (and all variants).
Flexible, low cost, easy to use and just right for your Kenwood transceiver, the KT-100 is the latest in a long line of automatic tuners from LDG that fit in right were you need them the most. And like all LDG products, the KT-100 comes with a two-year, fully transferable warranty
- Marca compatibile